Let’s face it: cars aren’t cheap. That’s true whether you’re buying a pre-owned or new vehicle. In fact, for many consumers, their car, truck, van, or SUV is the second most costly investment in their life. That means it’s vitally important to take care of your vehicle and maximize its life. One of the easiest and most cost effective ways to do that? Regular oil changes.
Why Timely Oil Changes Are A Good Idea
- Your Engine’s Lifeblood Your engine oil is the lifeblood of your vehicle. It performs a wide variety of functions to keep your car running smoothly including serving as a lubricant and cleaning agent.
- Maximize Your Vehicle Life You invested a lot of money into your car, truck, van, or SUV. Getting your oil changed at regular intervals is the #1 way to maximize the life of your engine. Even if you are not a DIY oil changer, the cost of having a professional do it is minimal in most cases.
- An Ounce of Prevention When you bring your vehicle in for an oil change, it’s common for a mechanic or team of technicians to perform an inspection on other areas of your car. This can increase the likelihood of finding a potential issue in advance and saving you money on costly repairs in the long run.
- Maximize Your Mileage Did you know that regular oil changes also help maximize your MPG? It’s true. When your engine is operating at peak efficiency (as it does with regularly changed oil), all your performance numbers improve.
- Oil Isn’t What It Used To Be Just like everything else in life, oil has seen technological advances. Many oil blends now allow you to drive up to five thousand miles or more before needing to be changed. That’s more time on the road and less money out of your pocket.
You might also like: Luxury And Style In A Buick Enclave
Oil Change Specials at Lee Buick GMC
If you’re due for an oil change, you’ll be pleased to know that Lee Buick GMC always has a variety of service specials available that often include discounts on oil changes. Be kind to your car and maximize your investment with timely service on your car, truck, van, or SUV.
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.