As the holiday season quickly approaches, chances are you have a hectic schedule filled with family events, events with your friends, and more. You’ll also need to make time for shopping and other festivities. Even though there are many places for you to be, it’s important to relax and enjoy the Christmas spirit in the air. After all, this time of the year only comes once a year. Don’t you want to make the most of it while you can? For those of you with children, you probably have many things on your list such as pictures with Santa Claus, decorating gingerbread houses, attending school functions, and much more. However, you don’t want to miss the annual Downtown Crestview Christmas Parade! Not only will you be able to see Santa, but you’ll also enjoy the antique cars, decorated floats, music from local bands, and much more.
A Christmas Parade to Remember
The Downtown Crestview Christmas Parade will take place on Saturday, December 7 at 5:30 p.m. If you’re participating in the parade, you’ll need to attend the safety briefing at Tom’s trailer at 4:45 p.m. and then be in your spot and in line no later than 5:10 p.m. The parade will begin at Downtown Crestview located on Main St in Crestview, FL 32536.
At the parade, you and your family will be able to see Santa Claus! On top of that, you’ll see gorgeous decorated floats pass you by, throwing candy to you along the way. Perfect for families and kids of all ages, the event is a yearly tradition that you won’t want to miss out on. Make plans to attend today!
You might also like: Try Your Hand At Axe Throwing At The Ratchet Hatchet
Ticket Options for the Parade
If you’re planning on watching the parade from the sidelines, you’ll enjoy seeing everyone go by – and for free too! If, however, you want to participate in the parade, the following is a list of ticket options:
- Walking Group – For those who plan on dressing up and walking the route of the parade, the price is $15.
- Marching Band/First Responders – If you’re attending the parade as a first responder or you are part of a school or other organization’s musical group, you can join in on the parade for free!
- Antique Cars/Motorcycles/ATOs/Bicycles/Min-Vehicles – If you plan on driving any of these automobiles, the cost is $25.
- Decorated Car or Truck – If you’ve decorated your vehicle to add a bit of flair for the holiday season, the cost is $35.
- Decorated Float/Flatbed – For those of you who have decorated an entire float, flatbed, or a pulling vehicle, the cost is $45.
You can purchase tickets online. Be sure to do so soon so you can ensure your spot in the Christmas parade! Don’t miss it!
Disclaimer: The stock image is being used for illustrative purposes only, and it is not a direct representation of the business, recipe, or activity listed. Any person depicted in the stock image is a model.